Corsizio is introducing a pay-per-use registration pricing for higher volume accounts to more accurately reflect the value users get from our service and to make room for some great new engagement features coming your way. So far, Corsizio has offered free registrations and access to all features to everyone equally, and only those users who opted to accept online payments were subject to credit card processing fees. We remain committed to providing you with a valuable tool and outstanding customer service, including access to all features, data storage, and security for an excellent user experience and satisfaction.
How does it work?
- Nothing changes if your total registration volume in a given month is within the low usage limit, up to 50 new registrations; we do not bill you and your registration usage is free.
- If you do not enable billing and reach the low volume limit in a given month, we will alert you by email as you approach the limit, and the system will stop allowing registrations when you reach the limit for that month.
- When you enable billing, you remove the limit and are able to accept unlimited registrations without interruption.
- Only when your total registration volume in any given month goes above 50 new registrations, then you are billed for all registrations in that month at $0.1 per registration in your account’s billing currency.
- You are able to view your current and historical usage trends in your account reports and enable billing from within your Corsizio dashboard.
- For those who also accept online payments, this billed usage still applies to all registrations facilitated and is billed separately on your credit card.
Here is an example of how it works:
- If you receive 43 new registrations in January, you do not get billed for any registrations at the end of that month.
- If you receive 71 new registrations in February, you get billed $7.10 for your registrations at the end of that month in your billing currency.
This pay-per-use pricing comes into effect September 1, 2018, and any account that enables billing and goes over the low volume usage will be billed at the end of the month. To prevent any interruption in your service, please enable billing within your Corsizio dashboard at your nearest convenience if you are expecting to go beyond the low volume usage limit in any given month. Note that you will not be charged when your total registration volume is within this low usage limit, even when billing is enabled.
For more information, please visit our new pricing page and our usage billing help doc. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly by replying to this email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to support you and ensure your continued success.
Thank you for allowing us to facilitate your registration needs.
The Corsizio Team