Running a business in today’s data-driven world can feel cumbersome and challenging if you depend on many different web apps and services. It is great that each service does something that meets your business needs, but what happens when you need for them to talk to each other and send your data between them? Without the proper resources, it can be overwhelming—not to mention time-consuming—to create automated workflows that move data across all of the different platforms you use.
For example, while Corsizio provides you with a quick and easy way to manage online registrations, payments, attendees, events and feedback, you may want to use some or all of this data for record keeping and other business needs. Common needs may include wishing to integrate:
- your payments with your accounting app, like FreshBooks
- your attendees’ email addresses with your newsletter service, like MailChimp
- your event dates with your calendar app, like Google Calendar
- your attendee registrations with your docs app, like Google Sheet
- your event info with your social media accounts, Facebook or Twitter
- your transactions with your accounting service, like QuickBooks Online
- your event registrations with your team’s Slack channel
The good news is that today in our world of apps and web services, you can accomplish all this quickly and easily without needing a custom solution, programming knowledge, a developer or API expert. This is thanks to the folks at Zapier who provide an online automation service, which allows you to connect over 1000+ of your favorite apps to each other, including Corsizio. Connecting your data to other apps helps you automate repetitive tasks and easily exchange data between apps to improve efficiency and record keeping.
Zapier Integrations Made Easy
If you are not familiar with Zapier, we invite you to visit their website and read their getting started documentation, and subsequently create an account.
Here are some key points about Zapier:
- Zapier is the glue that connects over 1000+ apps together.
- Zaps are workflows that connect your apps, so they can work together.
- Zaps start with a Trigger—an event in one of your apps that kicks off your workflow.
- Zaps automate tasks in the background, so you can focus on more important work.
In a nutshell, Zapier lets you create connections to push data from one app to another using Triggers and Actions. Zapier calls each connection, made up of a single trigger and a single action, a Zap.
The Corsizio Zapier Integration
With Corsizio you have the ability to take advantage of this automation using 6 Zapier Triggers:
- New Attendee — Triggers when a new attendee registers or is created.
- Updated Attendee — Triggers when an attendee is updated.
- Deleted Attendee — Triggers when an attendee is deleted completely.
- New Event — Triggers when a new event or class is created.
- Updated Event — Triggers when an event or class is update.
- Deleted Event — Triggers when an event or class is deleted.
To connect your Corsizio account, here is the help documentation to integrate with Zapier.
The Corsizio — Zapier integration is currently in the beta stage, and we will be creating more Zapier Triggers, Actions and Searches in the near future. If you have any feedback for improving it or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and let us know.
Uses for Your Corsizio Zapier Integration
There are numerous ways that you can optimize your business needs and registration data for successful event implementation and execution. Here are just a few examples:
- Automatically share new content about your events
- Build your email list
- Promote events on the perfect schedule
- Create and nurture leads following events
- Share event info with all teachers / team members
The Corsizio Team
p.s. If you have not signed up to Corsizio yet, register for your own free account today to explore how it can enhance your events!