We have a new and valuable feature to share with you that will provide your attendees with more control over their registration to your event without sacrificing the quick and easy registration process, which does not require your attendees to create accounts with Corsizio.
Attendee Self-Serve Page
You can now provide your attendees with access to view and manage some aspects of their registrations with the new Self-Serve Page, which they can access anytime from the email confirmation receipt they receive upon registering to your event.
Currently, the self-serve page allows the attendee to perform the following functions:
- View the details of the event(s) they registered to
- View and resend their confirmation receipt email
- Pay for an outstanding charge on the event they registered for
- Submit feedback for an event they registered to
- Download granted certificates, if applicable
- Cancel an event (if you turn on this feature for them)
- Reinstate themselves back into an event (if you turn this feature on for them)
To learn how the attendee self-serve page works and how to configure it for your attendees to use, read the Attendee Self-Serve Page help doc.
We plan to continue to add more features to the self-serve page over time, and continue to enhance both your and your attendees’ experience with the event registration process on Corsizio.
Other Features & Enhancements
We have also added some major enhancements to certificates of completion. You are now able to do the following as part of your ability to customize the certificate for your events:
- Add a signature image in place of the “Granted By” text
- Customize the certificate title text
- Include event-specific text below event name
- Choose a solid background or hide the certificate border completely
To your continued success!
The Corsizio Team
p.s. If you have not signed up to Corsizio yet, get your own free account today to explore how it can optimize your events.